CANDLE DYE FLAKES
You know that you want an easy to use candle dye that is quick to dissolve, leaves no streaks and stains, is safe your you and the world we live in... Right? Funny that! This is what our candle dye is exactly.
√ EASY TO USE
√ LEAVE NO STREAKS AND STAINS
- ideal for soy and paraffin-based candle wax
- Vegan-friendly, animal cruelty-free and safe for the skin
- Made from 100% natural plant, eco-friendly
- You can mix colors to achieve unique shades
- Dye load calculator APP for best-desired results
- Material: Eco-friendly soy wax
- Optimum dissolve temperature: 90 - 110°C / 195 - 230°F
- Weight: 4g/0.14oz per each color bag - Total 64g/2.24oz
- Color: 16 color bags: Silver Grey, Green, Bright Orange, Royal Blue, White, Lemon Yellow, Dark Green, Lime Green, Gold, Black, Teal, Super Red, Fuchsia, Deep Cherry, Bright Blue, Purple
HOW TO USE
- Heat wax to optimum dissolve temperature
- Gradually add dye stirring until it dissolves
- Check the color by cooling small amount on spoon or spatula
- Keep adding the dye for desired shade if needed
- Ensure all dye dissolves to avoid streaks and patches
- Due to varying difference in color intensities of the dye, the results may vary; Our 100% natural soy wax acts differently with paraffin and soy wax where results may be different
Color inspires many emotions, especially when combined with fragrance. Soulsoy candle dyes give a consistent shade every time, thanks to their unique ability to dissolve completely.
The best candle dye I have ever had
We provide a range of different colors, which when combined in varying shades and quantities, give you the ability to create endlessly. Colors such as black and white are included to allow you to deepen or lighten other colors.
WHY USE SOULSOY CANDLE DYES?
Made with a natural plant wax base, these dyes are not harmful to the environment and are non-toxic.
MOST WAX TYPES
Used to color most wax types, and works great for your pillars, votives or mold candles. Not for bees wax or gel wax.
16 Beautiful vibrant colors. Different waxes take on different shades. Soy wax produces a more pastel finish, where paraffin wax will hold a darker, deeper color.
Easy dissolution means no streaks or stains in your candles. Use a tiny amount, for deep, vibrant color.
NO ANIMAL TESTING
These dyes are certified safe for the skin but have never been tested on any animals, including dragons
VALUE FOR MONEY
You know what they say about small packages right? Yes this applies here. Enough dye to color 141lbs of wax. This little box is real value for money!